|This article is a stub. You can help JumpStart Wiki by expanding it.|
The series includes games that focus on a particular subject for multiple grade levels, as well as games that cover a full curriculum for a particular grade. Some of the games in the series are intended for school use, while others are intended for home use.
List of Games
- JumpStart Academy Math (Released September 6, 2018)
- JumpStart Academy Preschool (Released January 23, 2019)
- JumpStart Academy Kindergarten (Released January 23, 2019)
- JumpStart Academy 1st Grade (Announced)
- JumpStart Academy 2nd Grade (Announced)
- JumpStart Academy 3rd Grade (Announced)
- JumpStart Academy 4th Grade (Announced)
- JumpStart Academy 5th Grade (Announced)
- The JumpStart Academy series marks the first time JumpStart has created products intended specifically for school use, as opposed to home use. Games such as JumpStart Academy Math are intended to be used and managed by teachers in classroom settings, with the option for students to continue using the software at home where parents can monitor their children's progress.
- ↑ JumpStart. (September 6, 2018). The Launch of JumpStart Academy Transforms the Teaching of Math. Retrieved October 4, 2018.