JumpStart Baby is a game released by Knowledge Adventure in 1998. It focuses on learning concepts for ages 9-24 months. It was later succeeded by JumpStart Baby (2000). In this game, the player engages in eight different activities around a house with a stuffed bear named Teddy.
- Where's Teddy? - Press any key to look in a spot. Keep looking until you find Teddy.
- Dress Teddy - Press any key to move a piece of clothing to Teddy. Teddy will talk about which clothes go on which parts of the body.
- Color Train - Different objects will appear in the cupboard. Teddy will say what the item is. Then the item goes to the train car with the matching color.
- Puzzle Time - Press any key to move the puzzle pieces to their places.
- Connect-the-Stars - Each time a key is pressed, a line between two stars will connect. Connect all the stars to see a picture.
- Picture Fun - Press any key to color in the parts of the picture.
- Down on the Farm - Press any key to see an animal come out of the farm.
- Let's Make Music - Teddy and his band will sing different songs. The words will also appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Mulberry Bush
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- London Bridge
- Sing a Song of Sixpence
- Skip to My Lou
- Coordination Skills
- Unusually for a JumpStart game, JumpStart Baby contains no defined difficulty levels for any of the activities.