|This article is a stub. You can help JumpStart Wiki by expanding it.|
JumpStart Baby is a game released by Knowledge Adventure in 2000. It focuses on learning concepts for ages 9-24 months. It replaced JumpStart Baby (1998).
In this game, the player engages in nine different activities around a house with a stuffed bear named Teddy.
- Teddy's Talking Phone - An interactive phone teaches letters, numbers, colors and shapes.
- Teddy's Family Tree - Meet members of Teddy's family. Parents can customize this activity to use family photos instead.
- Baby World - This activity shows various baby photos.
- Turtle Hop - Turtles and frogs introduce colors.
- Dress Teddy - Press any key to move a piece of clothing to Teddy. Teddy will talk about which clothes go on which parts of the body. This is an updated version of the activity from the previous JumpStart Baby title.
- Music Box - Press any key to hear Teddy and his animal friends sing songs. This is similar to the "Let's Make Music" activity from the previous game.
- Peekaboo - Press any key around the screen to find where Teddy is hiding.
- Picture Fun - Press any key to color in the various parts of the picture.
- Dancing Baby - A 3D baby dances to several nursery rhymes.