JumpStart Reading for Kindergartners is a subject-based JumpStart game released by Knowledge Adventure in 1996. It focuses on a kindergarten reading curriculum.
Hopsalot wants to find the lost Carrot Patch treasure. The player can visit Hopsalot's family and friends and play games to help him find it.
- Hopsalot's Grandpa - He lives in the bayou and enjoys telling stories.
- Hopsalot's Grandma - She lives in the far north and coaches a hockey team of penguins.
- Gracie - Hopsalot's big sister. She lives in the southwest and makes pinatas.
- Romulus - Hopsalot's cousin. He lives on a ranch with cows.
- Flash - Hopsalot's cousin. He lives on the beach and loves to surf.
- Bebop - An old friend of Hopsalot. He lives in the big city and plays a horn.
- Einstein - Grandpa's pet egret.
- Play in Hopsalot's burrow.
- Help Einstein deliver mail to Grandpa.
- Play a game of hockey with a team of penguins.
- Break pinatas with Sister Gracie.
- Make words on Romulus' farm.
- Help Flash win the surf race.
- Help Bebop finish the lyrics to his songs.
Re-releases / Bundles
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.