MarineLand is a location that first appeared in World of JumpStart.
Appearance and Characteristics
MarineLand is entirely underwater. It is inhabited by many sea creatures.
In the Games
World of JumpStart
MarineLand is intended for ages 5-8. Here, players can swim and explore the undersea environment and stop Punk-Punks from causing trouble. Players can also earn Sand Dollars by completing various missions and tasks. If all 15 Sand Dollars are earned, the player will be rewarded with a swim tail, which makes the lower half of their Jumpee resemble a fish, that can be used while in water.
- Kat - A cat-like mermaid who loves fashion and flair.
- Jean Claude - A friendly sea serpent.
- Cappy - A sailor who spends most of his time in the caverns.
- Isabella - A raccoon who runs a traveling cart with all sorts of purchasable goods.
Locations within MarineLand
- The Kelp Forest
- Rubble Ruins
- Ship Wreck Reef
- The Caverns
- MarineLand was initially called "MerTown" during its development.